Happy Birthday President's Choice [General]

2008 Nov 6
According to Loblaw's the "Insider's Report" turns 25 this Fall, and President's Choice does so shortly thereafter.

So I ask you, are there any PC Products that you enjoy?

--- --- ---

I have personally been shopping at Loblaws for most of those 25 years. And I purchase a lot of PC products, many of which have taken over space that was once solely occupied by national brand names (Juices, Pickles, Steak Spice, Ice Cream, Crackers, Salsa, Olive Oil).

As well I enjoy a lot of their more "specialized" products that are found only at Loblaws, including:

Memories Of Sauces
PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie
PC Cheesecake

I'm not a big fan of their prepared and frozen products (like Lasagna) but I have had good results with their frozen Hors d'Oeuvres and Seafood (Shrimp Rings, Smoked Salmon).

I notice in their latest "Insider's Report" they've added a line of fancy salts - Cyprus Mediterranean - Himalayan - Fleur de Sel (might be worth checking out)

2008 Nov 10
Momomoto: PC Burger First: Multi-Grain Buns

"Made with the goodness of 10 grains and sweetened with a touch of honey, these thin & tasty buns complement your burgers rather than smothering them. Go ahead, enjoy the meat!"

www.presidentschoice.ca

2008 Nov 18
I haven't touched peanut butter or jam since I picked up a jar of PC's Dulce de Leche caramel spread. Addictive, creamy-sweet goodness. Yup.