Sacred Garden Thai restaurant [Food/Vendor]

2009 Nov 29
Has anyone been to the Thai restaurant Sacred Garden lately? It was my favourite Thai place in Ottawa. Would anyone know if it is still open or if it has relocated?

2009 Nov 29

2009 Nov 29
I don't know if it's still open, but I can attest there were some pretty serious budget cuts at the large government buildings nearby (CRA and CBSA). There are many closed stores in the Billing's Bridge mall. Perhaps this will have an effect on the businesses in that locale.

I was caught up in those cuts too . . . but fortunately being off work gave me more time to spend on ottawafoodies and other stuff that had fallen by the wayside, and eventually I found another job, a job that I truly love, back in the private sector.

2009 Nov 30
Is this the vegetarian place on Bank near Billings? If so, my boyfriend and I drove by yesterday and it was all boarded up with a sign saying an Indian place was moving in. I really wanted to try it too! Sad panda.

2009 Nov 30
That's the one Cait. I also drove by yesterday, but didn't notice that the windows were boarded up. I guess I was just focusing on the Woodworker's Show at Landsdowne...

2009 Dec 10
There was a note in the window yesterday saying that they were closing after three years. No real explanation. I cried a few tears. It was my fave Thai place in Ottawa too. :(

2009 Dec 13
couple sniffs here.