OF cookbook/food related book exchange [General]

2009 Jun 4
ottawafoodies.com/forum/1914 - this thread got me thinking of an OF book exchange. I have a rather large collection of books, including lots of cookbooks, food related books, etc. Would anyone be interested in this at all? Maybe people could post their food related books they'd like to exchange in the Wiki?

2009 Jun 4
The only downside is my cookbooks are my children. Any of them that are lousy enough to give away, I certainly wouldn't want to waste on a fellow foodie.

It is a good idea though for those who aren't as attached to their cookbooks.

2009 Jun 4
It sounds like a nifty idea. Due to the attachment many of us have to cookbooks, we'd have to make sure that we abide by The Honour System and return them in a timely fashion.

If people ignore The Honour System, luckily we have a fall-back mechanism available to us: repeated messages posted in The Ottawa Foodies Hall Of Shame forum topic.

2009 Jun 4
Well ok, I'll post a list of my books at some point in the wiki, and if anyone wants to barter/borrow/trade, feel free to PM me!

2009 Jun 4
i have a number of cook books i don't use and/or don't like. i'll post them on the wiki (if i can figure out how) and they can be free for anyone who might like them. most were gifts and some were freebies.

2009 Jun 8
I would certainly be willing to give/trade books. I suggest everyone post the lists on the Wiki.