travel/restaurant blog? [Travel]

2011 Aug 9
This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone recall one of the OF member posting a blog link on dinners in the States. If I remember correctly they also did a post on Pho places in Ottawa.

We suffered a flood and lost everything, including our computers with my bookmarks etc... That blog was very good and informative, I would like to find it again.

Thanks in advance!

2011 Aug 9
Sorry to hear about the flood. I think you're thinking of Happy Mouth?

happymouth.ca/

They recently migrated their server and CMS, so the stuff you're looking for might be on "Happy Mouth Classic": web.me.com

(I love you guys!)

2011 Aug 9
This isn't the site your looking for, but watching Diners, drive ins and dives gives you some idea about the diner and if you'd like the food.
we went to 2 places from a Charlotte show, Cabo fish taco and Jakes good eats.
He had reviewed others, but showing what they cooked and how they cooked helped make our choice. The food was exceptional.
Sorry about your flood.

2011 Aug 9
What live4food said, plus I also check
www.chowhound.com
www.zagat.com

2011 Aug 9
Momo; yes, it was Happy mouthy! Now I remember. Thanks!

I also like the sites you guys suggested, it will help us make our choices for our trip next year :-)

2011 Aug 9
Hi Poutine and Momo...glad you remembered us :) We will be heading out on another road trip in two weeks and blogging all the way. We will be traveling from New Orleans to Chicago...no interstates and no chain restaurants. Can't wait to hit the road. Our new and older content can be found through www.happymouth.ca

2011 Aug 11
Nice! Looking forward to it!