Blender for Summer Parties [Events]

2017 Jul 24
Hey everyone, how(and what) you eating today?

Everyone must be excited about the nice weather we are having lately. Me and my friends sure are, and will be having a nice BBQ to celebrate. Seeing as it will be a big party for one of us, we are going all out and will be doing blended cocktails for everyone. The plan is to get a nice new blender for it as mine is not very nice or new, and my friends don't have any real blenders only Magic Bullets.

I am sure that some of you make some amazing cocktails/sauces/ whatever you blend in a blender at home. I am calling on you all, we need advice. I am guessing that Panasonic blenders are good as long as you spend the money, but I am also wondering if the Ninja might be good enough for the party. Any advice would be great, thanks in advance everyone!

2017 Jul 24
Vitamix
Blendtec
New Age Thingy

Read what Ottawa Foodies have already discovered.

Forum - Vitamix

Forum - New Age Blender

2017 Jul 25
Thanks Captain. I am having a bit of trouble navigating around the site, those links are very helpful.

2017 Jul 26
I read through the links provided to me by Captain Caper and found some really good reviews of tons of blenders. It helped me seem somewhat knowledgeable when looking at them online, and while trying to find a good deal on the New Age Blender I saw someone selling a Krups KB790 on www.used.forsale/krups-blender that fit perfectly into the price range for us. We went and picked it up from the seller, brought it home and did some trial cocktails with it last night, needless to say the night was good and the blender worked great.