my new book! [Booze]

2014 Jun 20
Arrived today from Amazon.

With recipes like:

Honeyed Grapefruit
Summer Cantaloupe
etc

I think Smoker Guy and I will get gussied up in our finest country cloths and report back on how these turn out.

2014 Jun 20
Sounds good krusty, time for some sophistimicated boozing. Nothing like sipping on a mint julep while wearing my favorite bass pro gear sitting on your porch with a highboy in one hand and shotgun in the other.

2014 Jun 20
I subconsciously raised my hands in the air just reading that.

2014 Jun 20
For a minute there, from the title, I thought you wrote it . . . it does look interesting.

2014 Jun 21
Tree pug that's pretty good I'm still chucklin' you're alright. Krusty my potato plants are looking goodcan you say homemade Smirnoff this fall.

2014 Jun 22
Francis

Did not write the book...but it has alot of interesting recipes. First attempt was a baileys clone and would do slight modifications but otherwise delicious.

Since it is strawberry season, this aft will be a strawberry infusion. Most of the recipes take max 1 week to mature so I wont have to wait long.

Ode to potatoes! or white sugar in my case.

K

2014 Jun 22
Strawberry infused tequila is amazing. I make it every summer - I just started this year's batch yesterday. It takes about three weeks of steeping, and some recipes call for another 2-3 week rest after straining/filtering, so it's definitely an exercise in patience, but the results are worth it.

2014 Jun 24
With the rain i am confined to the basement sanding drywall.....with a small escape to the kitchen:

Strawberry liquor
coconut liquor
khalua
crem de cacao
vanilla vodka