Broadhead Brewery - Living Social [General]

2013 Jan 24
Just wondering if anyone else bought this deal right before Christmas, and if so, are you having trouble getting a hold of them?

We purchased 6 vouchers which state that you have to make a reservation and you can only do the tour Tues, Wed and Thurs.

We have called 6 times - it always says the voicemail is full.
We have emailed 3 times - no reply

The voucher expires March 22nd. I am just hoping that if they can't get to everyone, they will extend their expiry date?

We'd really love to get over there for a tasting.

2013 Jan 25
I've never tried to call them, but we were there just before Christmas buying growlers. They had beer, but now growlers - a problem we've run into at some of the other small places. We had a few empty growlers from another spot, so we brought those & they filled them up.

I haven't been there since, but they do supply beer to some pubs in town, so I would assume they are still in business. They recently updated their website too.

I would assume this is a similar issue to Beyond the Pale, unexpected popularity has overwhelmed the guys that run the place. They are working around the clock to keep up. I'd suggest making the trip there and talking to them in person.

Also - they are on twitter. Maybe ask them directly there?
twitter.com/broadheadbeer

2013 Jan 25
They are definitely in business - I passed on a tour last Saturday.

Just overwhelmed by success - keep trying. If you don't have an email address for them PM me and I'll give you one.