Agri-tour [Events]

2009 Sep 10
I noticed that this event isn't listed on the Wiki. Has anyone ever participated? Any recommendations?
www.agritour.ca/

2009 Sep 10
That's very interesting. On the English version of site I see there is a bike tour . . . I forwarded it to my biking group. Thanks.

2009 Sep 11
Karey - Thanks for this info... this is indeed a new item to the OF Events Wiki (Annual Events get added as we become aware of them via this Forum). As the pseudo "keeper of the Events Wiki" I have to say this is the first time I've heard of this particular event, but I have "accidently" participated previously by attending the Festival of Flavours in Vankleek Hill which is listed in the OF Events Wiki as a seperate event (this year scheduled for Sunday, September 20th)... It seems to also be listed as part of the Agri-Tour under Events.

Also outside of this event, I have toured both Beau's - Beau's and Domaine Perrault - Domaine Perrault and enjoyed both locations. And this event also has made me aware of another local winery (that I hadn't heard of) Domaine du Cervin, hopefully I'll be able to make a Fall road-trip to check them out.

PS... I have to say I think that Agri-Tour's Logo is the cutest.