Hilarious News Story re: Lindenhof Restaurant [General]

2008 Dec 6
Ottawa paramedics had to dash to the Lindenhof European Restaurant on Forest St. this evening to help a 31-year-old woman who crawled into, then fell from, the ceiling.

The woman had been eating alone when she went to the men's bathroom, where she managed to hoist herself up through a ceiling panel. She then crawled undetected to the kitchen area, where a panel broke. The woman fell through only to become tangled in electrical wires, which left her hanging about six feet over the kitchen floor until paramedics arrived.

She was then taken to hospital for what is being called an unrelated medical condition

www.ottawasun.com

2008 Dec 6
So, was she trying to dine and dash(crawl)? Weird. Very weird.

2008 Dec 6
LOL. I wonder what the "unrelated medical condition" was...terminal embarrassment or chronic stupidity.

2008 Dec 6
Huh? I've reread this post several times now... too crazy. Good thing she didn't die (electrocude) in this incident somehow... otherwise I'm thinking that would have easily put her in the running for a Darwin Award www.darwinawards.com

2008 Dec 6
Just as well there was no pot of oil on the stove or a large pot of soup, wonder what they would call it?....
could she have been trying to skip with out paying her bill? Stupid way to try....