All Day Breakfast? [General]

2007 Jan 22
Hey everybody .. .I am looking for anywhere that has all-day Breakfast! (Anywhere but Denny's! haha) So if you could let me know, and the price if you know that too, that would be great!

I am such a late riser these days, and breakfast is my favourite meal of the day!

-proulx

2007 Jan 22
To my knowledge, both Elgin Street Diner and Zak's server all day breakfasts. :)

2007 Jan 22
There are quite a few places that serve "all day", however they close at like 3pm. This is late enough for ME on most sleep-in days when I roll out of bed at 1pm, but if you're talking about getting breakfast at 6pm, then your choices are more limited.

Breakfast/Lunch only places - but do serve breakfast into the afternoon:
Ada's Diner (Bank)
John's (Wellington - until 2pm)
Cora's (Various Locations)
Fil's (Wellington)
The Diner (Wellington)

Truly all day - ie: 24 hours:
Elgin Street Diner (Elgin)
Perkins (St. Laurent)
Zak's (In the Market)

2007 Jan 22
Where I live we have a great little restaurant that is open into the afternoon hours that does a great breakfast called La Matinale located in Aylmer.

2007 Jan 23
thanks gals... yeah i am really trying to find one that is like late late afternoon, even dinnertime, preferably in the west end.. but i will drive anywhere for breakfast...

2007 Jan 24
Hi Proulx! Why don't you try Scone Witch at 388 Albert Street? Wide range of jams, cakes, teas, coffees, scones, etc. etc. It's a nice place in downtown and don't worry if you are a late riser.........here you can have even a good brunch! Prices under 10 dollars.

2007 Jan 27
Just thought of another one - Rockwell's in Merivale Mall is open 24 hours.