Pocky Biscuit Stick - now sold at Costco [Food/Vendor]

2007 Jan 21
Well, I bought a pack of 10 Pocky Biscuit Sticks (coated with chocolate) from Costco two weeks ago and today I bought another pack. They are located in the section that is opposite to the gums (next to the dry pork Zo Song).

My boys like them very much and I am so glad that Costco is now selling them in bulk.

Pocky was made in Japan and was a hit among Japanese teenagers. It is very popular in Hong Kong as well. In Ottawa, I can buy them from most of the Chinese grocery stores.

Because I can get them in bulk at Costco, Pocky is now my boys' snack food at school. Try it out and see if your or your kids like them.

2007 Jan 21
Ahh pocky, one of my favourite snacks. :D For those who aren't Costco members, you can also get them at most Loblaws or Superstores in Ottawa. I know for sure the College Square and Richmond Road locations have them, but I've seen them at some others too.

2007 Jan 23
and really any reputable...scratch that...any asian grocer will inevitably carry them. Pocky is good...though I really prefer a Japanese snack called Yan-Yan that my parents used to buy for us (and I still buy myself at times).

Same concept, thicker breadsticks, and you dip it in the chocolate/strawberry/vanilla/etc. yourself. Some wiki research shows that apparently the breadsticks have things written on them. Guess I never bothered to read them. ;)