showing ignored threads [Site]

2008 Nov 3
It looks like I have an ignored thread but am not sure what it could be. Must be something I accidentally clicked.

Is there any way to view ignored threads and then un-ignore them?

2008 Nov 3
might be the dummy way - but just to see what the topic was - log out!

2008 Nov 3
When I ignore a thread, the subject-link doesn't actually disappear from the forum page, it simply "unhighlights" it and stops triggering the "New Forum Activity" banner at the top of the page when comments are added to it. Dunno if that's helpful...

2008 Nov 3
Well, what I was experiencing is I was getting the "New Forum Message" banner, but no forum topics were highlighted.

2008 Nov 3
If you can figure out which unhighlighted thread it was that you ignored, you can unignore it by clicking a button at the very top of the page that says "Unignore". I guess if worst comes to worst you could go into EACH unhighlighted thread, and see if the "Unignore" button appears at the top...

If you have NOT ignored the topic, it will a) not have the "Unignore" button at the top b) have an "Ignore this topic" button at the bottom.

2008 Nov 3
zym, I'm guessing you already figured it out with FiH's help! I just checked the database and you're now only ignoring one topic and the last posting there was over a year ago.

2008 Nov 4
Hmmm, no, then there must be some unknown bug that I've stumbled upon. I haven't figured it out. As mentioned, I'd been seeing the "new forum post" banner but nothing new in the forums. Saw it for a good little while then it went away