What's happening in Ottawa tonight??? [Events]

2008 May 16
Is there a listing somewhere online that lets you know what is happening in town tonight?

I have found a few smallish ones that list a couple of things but nothing that seems comprehensive.

In Peterborough a local tech company has a complete listing service - movies and events in town (not that anything GOOD ever happened) from big festivals to who was playing at all the local bars.

Do you guys know of anything like that here - otherwise I am going to make one!!!!

2008 May 16
You are from the big Pee, Oliversrock? My mom is from Peterborough, I spent many summers there with my grandma when I was a kid. I have some aunts, cousins and second cousins there. I haven't been there in a few years.

Usually you can check the ottawaxpress for movies, show listings and art gallery and literary type events. Try punkottawa for music or the specific websites for Zaphod's etc. The Bluesfest lineup has been up on there website for awhile.

2008 May 16
Another one is OttawaStart that has some listings and links to other sites. The Citizen usually publishes listings in the paper, I haven't looked around the web site to see if something is there as well.

www.ottawastart.com/events.php