Salsa Lizano [Food/Vendor]

2008 Jan 11
I am looking to purchase Lizano Sauce locally... does anyone know where I might do that? Please?? 'nique

2008 Jan 12
Hi nique : Chilly Chiles carries it when they can, but none of our suppliers have had any lately. We do carry "Caribbean Condiment" which is a "tico" sauce out of Costa Rica as well, and has similar flavour and ingredients (Carrot, onion, cucumber etc.) but does not have the cauliflower that is in Lizano. There is always a bottle open in the 'fridge so that anyone who wants to compare it to Lizano is welcome to come by and give it a try. If you don't manage to locate any Lizano, send me an email and I can add you to our customer wish list and let you know when we receive some.

2008 Jan 13
this is a staple in my house. i got my last bottle at the latin grocery store on sommerset in china town. it is between bronson and booth. also check grace ottawa and maybe the store attached to la cabana.

2008 Jan 15

That's great, Alley cat - I think that I am already on your list because of an attempted Lizano order a few months ago, but will email you just to make sure. I have never tried the sauce you mentioned, but I will let you know about trying it! I might just wander out to Navan to check out your store! Thanks, again! :-)

And h'f'fun, Thanks for the ideas... I will do my best to check them out.

I appreciate the replies!
'nique