Help Moving a Weber Smoker - Calgary to Ottawa [General]

2016 Apr 20
Anyone know someone moving from Calgary to Ottawa (or further east) that would like to rent a spot in their moving van ?

I'm am drooling to get my hands on this modified Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker. I can't easily replicate the mods on a new one. No access to a welder etc.

I've been constantly day dreaming about this bad boy.

Please help me make it stop.

www.kijiji.ca

2016 Apr 22
Fred Guy moving and Allied Van lines specialize in commerical moving and also do international moving.
I used them for a local move and storage and they were great.
They have free quotes also-I used them because trying to get family to help me and even just storage of my furniture that is too big for 1 person to move was impossible.
They are not the cheapest around, but for reliable and insured movers they were good- except they took apart some shelves when in writing they were not supposed to and then they lost all the screws to my bookshelves and had to send a guy on a different day to put some crap together.

But I have some expensive one of a kind artwork and it came in perfect condition-some items like a 12x12 foot canvas,antique glass table,a bunch of one of a kind sculptures.