Hintontoberfest [Events]

2014 Oct 15
Saturday Oct 25th ... Hintonburg Park ... Noon til 6PM.

brewerymarket.com

2014 Oct 15
ill be there...always good times. Lot's of new and small microbreweries will be attending this time including Dominion, Bicycle and Turtle Island.

2014 Oct 16
Thanks for the notice! That gives me the opportunity to easily meet up with JP from Turtle Island and give him my used, booze-soaked, maple-dipped vanilla beans so he can turn them into beer!

Plus, you know, beer!

2014 Oct 17
Dumb question. I've never been to one before. Do they sell beer or only serve samples? Can I return growlers? ?_?

2014 Oct 17
$5 a glass...no samples if I recall correctly. It depends on the brewery but most of them won't...Casselbrew gave me a free beer in exchange for my growler but normally they wouldn't.

2014 Oct 17
No samples, no take-home sales. Beer in glasses (cups). I doubt they'd encourage growler returns at the event but you can try. Might want to check with organizers and the brewery before you lug the growlers down there.

2014 Oct 17
i doubt the brewers have the cash to handle lots of growler returns. the brewers exchange beer for tickets, all cash goes to river keepers charity

2014 Oct 20
Oops, sorry, yes, I meant selling glasses/cups (I didn't want to say pints in case they were smaller pours so I said samples as it was the first thing that popped into my mind) vs. selling growlers.

Thanks everybody for the replies!