tim horton's coffee cup sizes [General]

2012 Jan 16
another loss for common sense. Why not just introduce a "jumbo" size?

2012 Jan 16
While I'm not a fan of the ever-increasing size of "medium", I have to commend them on sticking to terminology that makes relative sense. Everyone knows that a small is smaller than a medium!

While the coffee at Starbucks is miles better, a small part of me dies when I'm forced to decide between a "tall" or "grande" Americano. ;-)

2012 Jan 16
Coming six months from now: The Extra Extra Large.
What boggles my mind is that anyone would want to drink even more Tim Hortons liquid.
Why? Why? And why? :)

2012 Jan 16
Tim Horton has coffee?

2012 Jan 16
This is the most retarded thing I`ve ever seen. People (not me, but people) are used to ordering a particular size. They`ve done so every single day of their waking adult life. They resist and fear change. This will cause more grumbling and confusion than Tim`s already causes. Who is the marketing genius who thought this up? Someone is going to order a medium and get a larger cup than they regularly do, and be charged accordingly. This will work to TH`s advantage for a week or so, and people will catch on, but they won`t like it. They really won`t.

I keep telling giant corporations that they need to consult me on stuff like this, but they never listen.

2012 Jan 16
At least now a medium will be a medium. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but a large double-double has always been medium sized.

This thread makes me want doughnuts.