Greek Grocery? [Food/Vendor]

2007 Jul 15
Hi All;

Just back from Greece and now, asides from wishing I was still there, was wondering if anyone knew of a place around here where I can find Greek food products? I don't think there's a Greek grocery store a la Bottega, but maybe even a place that has a good selection of products?

Took a ton of food pictures if anyone's interested, let me know, I'll post them on here. Even went to Milos in Athens, the greek restaurant that was started in Montreal.

2007 Jul 17
I think the closest you may find is the Mid East Food store at Belfast and St. Laurent. I know it's mostly middle eastern food but they do have some nice Greek olive oil there (look for Irini) as well as baklava and other foods native to the eastern mediterranean. There is also an "Olympia Market Centre" on Gladstone which I think is just past Preston at Percy I think... I have never been in but it seems to have a Greek appearance to it - sorry I can't be of more help. Other than that I guess a trip to Montreal or Danforth in Toronto might be in order...