Mee Xim [General]

2010 Nov 21
What's going on at Mee Xim? The windows are papered over....I hope it's just a reno.

2010 Nov 22
I hope so too! This is my go to pho/bun place...

2011 Jun 22
My wife and I have been going to Mee Xim since it opened, and since New Mee Fung had got tired and dull. We became friends with the owners, Ken and his wife. We had the "NORM"(from Cheers) reaction when we walked in. It was nice.

The "reno-papers" startled us as we normally stop by once every two weeks...weeks went by and finally a new restaurant put its flag up???/!

We tried it out a few weeks later and I inquired what happened to the old owners?

We were shocked and very pleased to hear that Kenny and his family had WON THE LOTTO!!!!

Bye Bye Mee Ximmmmm

2011 Jun 22
That's great news, thanks for sharing it! Mee Xim was our go-to restaurant after our kids were born and the owners were always super nice and friendly. The food was excellent and it felt good to give them our money. They worked very hard... it's nice to see them win big!

My only wish is that they give their awesome Black Pepper Sauce Pork Chop recipe to another restaurant (or to me!) so I can keep enjoying it. :-)