Berry Picking in the Area [General]

2010 Jul 28
Does anyone know of any farms in the area that would have raspberries / late strawberries / blueberries for picking this weekend?

2010 Jul 28
Try Proux Farm - I was there not too long ago for raspberries. I think you are pretty late for strawberries though. They were out early this year and I think they have all but finished.

I don't think proux has blueberries - but this site should point you in the right direction: www.pickyourown.org

2010 Jul 28
Many places now have the ever-bearing strawberry bushes that will produced until the first frost. I know Acorn Creek offers this, but they have also said that they are not offering pick-your-own until mid-to-late-August (so not an option for this weekend). I bought a big basket of strawberries from Shouldice over the weekend and they appeared to have a lot on their shelves, so you could give them a call since they also offer pick-your-own.

2010 Jul 28
Thanks guys I'll look into it, also hoping for a side trip to Wolfe Island so we'll see what I find down there.

2010 Jul 28
I wonder if the General Wolfe Hotel still has kick ass food the way I remember it as a kid! You going into Kingston at all Tracinho?