Foodie Nightmares [General]

2008 Oct 6
I mean real ones while sleeping :-)

Last night I dreamt that I was at some kind of country club and had 3 kegs of beer that I was serving. But IIRC it was all people from my high school. There was some kind of disaster with the taps - I did recall it in more detail this morning but unfortunately no longer do. But I do recall that the hoses ended up coming off the taps and they were just hose ends, and someone ended up grabbing hold of them and sucking on them to get beer out. That part I think came from yesterday me trying to teach my boys not to put their lips on a water fountain when drinking from it.

Anyway, wish I had more detail like I did this morning when I originally meant to post this. But in general it seems I was catering beer at a country club but everything was going wrong with the taps and lines and kegs. Welcome to my hell :-)

EDIT : oh, and I recall that after they sucked on the hose ends I was completely disgusted and didn't know what to do to fix the situation so I just grabbed my pocket knife and cut a few inches off the ends of the hoses and then re-attached them to the taps :-)