Starbuck Gold after 1 purchase till Jul 31 [General]

2017 Jul 31
Not sure if any are Starbucks drinkers but even if you only go occasionally it is worth signing up for Starbucks rewards since they give you free refills and a birthday gift.

members.starbucks.ca/

Gold normally takes 300 stars or $150 purchase. It took me over a month with some bonus offers. You can get gold after registration of card and 1 purchase with card till today ...

I am gold but I was able to set my niece up with a $5 gift card from the store then register the card with her email since it does not need to confirm the email... I used my mailing address right now and she can change it. So it is pretty easy to set yourself up or someone you want to give it to if you know they drink starbucks and is not a rewards member.

You get a free gift after each 125 star points and there are lots of bonus offers and you can use the gift for food, drinks or even teavana teas.. If I get the more expansive teas, 28g could be $10 or 11. Some of the food would be $10 after taxes.

Hope this is useful for some.

2017 Aug 1
Totally useful, thanks!

2017 Aug 1
... and now it's not.

2017 Aug 3
You snooze, you lose.

Drink more coffee.

2017 Aug 3
I'M ALREADY DRINKING ALL THE COFFEE!

2017 Aug 3
Okay for those of you that did the starbucks reward gold offer on Jul 31, check your email.

My niece and another friend got a free drink email good for 3 days till Aug 5th. You also get a free drink / food on your birthday.