Caviar [Food/Vendor]

2016 Dec 16
Hi everyone

I'm a young foodie enterpreuner who lives in Gatineau/Ottawa region. After years of family speciality in exotic food etc we have finally managed to make sustainable classic Iranian beluga and osetra caviar available to foodie enthusiasts. Instead of starting off with other cities I'm really excited to start by making a mark in Ottawa and then moving on to cities like Toronto. We have reached out to a few superb restaurants in town who have agreed to integrate this unique product on their menu. However, I want to reach out to all the foodies in Ottawa and ask you all about way we can help and introduce this beautiful exotic product back to the market.

Bless you all
Shahab

2016 Dec 27
it's only for posh people

2016 Dec 28
I like that someone was inspired to startup in Ottawa and bonus for foodie and sustainability:)
Perhaps a launch or cocktail or dinner party at a resto or other foodie oriented event presenting what to do with the product and how to serve the product as well as some history/description. Or join existing food/wine/demos/cooking class platforms that match well with your product.

2016 Dec 30
do you have an email we can contact you at?