Two spots available for Au Pied De Cochon - Cabane à Sucre [General]

2014 May 5
Hello everyone,

I have a reservation for 8 people at Au pied de Cochon's Cabane à Sucre this coming weekend and have two spots available. Reservation is for May 10 (this coming Saturday) at 2pm. These reservations are very difficult to get.

The restaurant is about an hour and a half drive from Ottawa. Cost is 62$ per person plus tax and tip. The meal is an enormous, meat-heavy fixed menu, served family style. There will be foie gras, there will be pork, there will be maple. This is not a gluten-free, vegan, or low-calorie event. You will not go home hungry. Sightings of chef Martin Picard are highly likely as he's been there the last two times I have gone.

If you would be interested in joining us for this food extravaganza, please contact me directly at twosips@gmail.com. For more information regarding the lunch, you can visit the website here: cabaneasucreaupieddecochon.com

2014 May 5
Damn! I have been invite to the GG awards this weekend. I have been wanting to get to the Pied the Cochon Cabane for ever.

Can I cry now?

2014 May 5
Cabane à Sucre trumps GG awards. Every time. ;)

2014 May 5
I'm in…I sent you a PM, please let me know!

2014 May 11
Arrest warrant should be issued to Smellanie…blunt force trauma with food.
Some pix and menu items from Cabane a Sucre:

2014 May 11
Famous Tortiere

2014 May 11
Foie Gras Bread Pie served with Maple Beans and Maple Scrambled Eggs

2014 May 11
Omelet Soufflé with Chorizo, Tripe and Deep Fried Potato Nuggets,

2014 May 11
Salmon Tartare and Gold Leaf

2014 May 11
Sturgeon Quenelle (a fish soufflé with seafood sauce)

2014 May 11
Ham with Sweet Potatoes & Marshmallow, and doughnuts fried in duck fat!

2014 May 11
Squid Ink Pasta with Blood Sausage, served from a giant block of aged cheddar(!)

2014 May 11
Duck Breast Stuffed with Duck Innards en Flambé

2014 May 11
Maple Cream and Mocha Mousse on a Cookie Crust, Frozen Yogurt Soft Serve with Broken Maple Candy & Tire sur la Neige, Banana Cream Pie with a Maple Meringue