Halloween 2013 [General]

2013 Oct 7
Halloween is coming! Is anyone working on food themed costumes for themselves or their children? :)

2013 Oct 7
I hadn't thought of that! I hate dressing up, but I don't think my grade 1 class will accept anything less than full costume!

2013 Oct 7
You're right about that, Travelicious.
I wondered why my wife had her bee costume out this morning - I asked and she said that the staff might all make similar ones and they would all wear them on Halloween - they'd all be "spelling bees" she said after I guessed "worker bees". She has a Lego costume too (a box with 500 ml plastic yogurt tubs glued to it, all painted bright red, holes for arms and head). She has giant crayon costumes too, and more than I can remember....

2013 Oct 7
My youngest went as bacon last year. ;) He is insisting I dress up this year, so I think I'm going to be a surly "coffee fairy". ;)

2013 Oct 8
I heard chocolate milk mentioned in my house, but I leave this up to my kids and my wife. I may be in charge of sourcing a box ...

2013 Oct 17
Last year we dressed up the dog as a lobster. This year he will actually be dressed as shark food, with his little head emerging from the open jaws of a blue shark.

2013 Oct 17
One year Winston, the friendly neighbourhood Golden Retriever, showed up dressed as Captain Hook, wearing the hook on the end of his nose. Before anyone gets too excited, it was placed so he was fully able to breath, let his tongue hang out, etc.

2013 Oct 18
hopefully Winston wasn't a crotch sniffer