Promotion for Local Foodies/businesses [General]

2013 Jan 3
Hi Folks,

I've just moved to Ottawa recently and still discovering the city (and its websites), looks like a thriving community on this site!

I'm a food scientists with experience in product development and regulatory affairs working as a private consultant at the moment. Most of my clients end up being in the GTA but I'd love to work with local people/businesses around Ottawa.

I work with food start-ups and established businesses doing formulation, nutritional labelling, testing, label reviews and more. If anyone is on the edge of commercializing a product and thinking about taking it a step further, please get in touch. I'd be happy to offer anyone on this forum quick jobs or answer question for free, just give me a call or message.

Feel free to get in touch through Ottawa Foodies or through my website www.foodpros.ca

Best,

Andrew

2013 Jan 3
Hi Andrew, welcome to the city. My name is Chef Justin Scott of Kudos Cuisine holistic personal chef and catering service; upcoming small business. I am currently in th process of creating and marketing some healthy products.I would have some questions for you, concerning formulation, labelling and testing. I can be reached by mail kudoscuisine@gmail.com I am on the edge of commercializing a product and want to take it a step further. Thanks for posting this, we will connect soon.

regards,

Chef Justin

2013 Jan 4
Hi Andrew and Chef Justin,

Last year I founded the Ottawa Specialty Food Association along with several other local producers. We are doing a lot to connect our little companies and are working to develop the Ottawa Industry together. if you are interested in helping to build this association please sign up at www.osfa.ca

Andrew

2013 Jan 7
Nice to hear from you Justin. Chutney guy, that is great information, I will check it out.