Brew Table Thoughts [General]

2012 Sep 1
Hi!

Just wanted to know what peoples thoughts are on the Brew Table in Bells Corners. I've been serving there for about two years now and we really want to reach out and see what people think of the place! Whether its flaws or compliments, all are welcome to post!

Thanks very much for your time!

2012 Sep 1
Hi. You can read feedback (mostly mine, and I only talked about things I enjoyed) on the vendor page: The Brew Table

In a nutshell, I think the food has improved noticeably since the D'Arcy McGee's days, but the value just isn't there. People can get better quality drinks for the same price at any fancy restaurant in town, and they can get better food for the same price or the same food for a better price elsewhere too.

I mean just look at the measly plate of nachos you guys sell for $12 (or is it $13?). It's a single layer on a plate, and it doesn't even taste amazing. Compare that to the mountain of food that Big Rig Brewpub sells as nachos for a mere $3 more (pictured here).

The waitstaff are awesome, and are probably the only reason people keep coming back. :-)