What is the best deal in town for Bradley wood pucks? [General]

2012 Jun 9
They're $20 for a box of 48 at Canadian Tire, but I'd like to find a better price if one exists.

I'm open to buying online if the cost of shipping is factored in and it comes out cheaper, or perhaps a company other than Bradley producing the pucks at a better rate?

2012 Jun 9
online the deals seem to be no better. Check Lebaron's out, they sometimes have sales. I've still ended up at crappy tire, as it is a lot closer to home for me. The trick is too buy as big a box as you can. The assorted box comes in at the cheapest price, but you are left with Alder - which would go well with fish or maybe lamb, but not normally used for smoking pork.

2012 Jun 9
Thanks, I'm not surprised I guess. I don't really want a mixed box, and the mixed one at CT is 60pc for $25 so not so much savings vs the 48 pack.

Having used an other brand crappy digital smoker that took regular wood chips, the pucks with the bradley auto-feeder are worth it, but never hurts to find a deal.

2012 Jun 12
A couple weeks ago, I picked up 4 12 packs at Le Baron for $16, not sure if they're still on sale though, and the selection was pretty much limited to mesquite and Alder.