Bobby's Table [Food/Vendor]

2011 Jan 11
I have been to Bobby's table twice now in as many weeks. For those of you looking for smoked meat, this is the place to go to. The food is amazingly fresh, hot and well=prepared. The french fries are "real", no frozen spuds here. Think chip stand chips - fresh, hot and crisp. The coleslaw and dill pickle that comes with the platter are excellent as well. We have only had the smoked meat and the Philly steak sandwich, which was also good, so can't comment on any thing else. The service, too, is excellent - very warm and friendly. There is also a table displaying home-made items for sale, such as spaghetti sauce and tomato relish. They are on Montreal Road, near Marier.

2011 Jan 12
Perhaps they've gotten better then? I ate there ages back and just remember being disappointed. We found it so unremarkable that we just decided to not bother and save up the craving for trips to Montreal. (Wish I had posted right after so I could give specifics and details.) Regardless, I am glad you liked them.

2011 Jan 14
Try them again. They haven't been open all that long (maybe a year??) so maybe they had a few glitches at the beginning. We really enjoyed the two times we were there. If you do go again, please post.

2011 Jan 15
I was on course in the area last fall and chose to eat lunch at Bobby's Table 3 of the 4 days. We're not taking Schwartz's smoked meat here but it was solid. It's basic diner food done well. Service was fantastic.

2012 Jun 13
I know I have posted about this place before but we went again last Saturday for lunch. This time, I had the cheese/bacon burger plate. The meat was very well seasoned and there were two kinds of cheese on the burg. It was also a good size, at least 6 ounces. The fries were excellent but the cole slaw I found a bit too vinegary. Hubbie had the smoked meat sandwich and was happy with that. It had 12 ounces of smoked meat. We also purchased a package of ginger cookies on the way out. They too, were very good.