Captain caper Goes for Gold !! [General]

2008 Feb 23
Here is the launch of my new campaign : Captain Caper Goes for Gold

I'm silver now.... and within reach of the coveted gold.

Please become my friend in order to aquire the 'points' needed for campaign.

Even if you don't like my (sometines?) funny posts and comments, can you still not be my friend ?

Just think, when the Captain Caper reaches gold , you can tell your grandchildren (now/or in days to come), "I helped Captain Caper reach gold, I made a diffference !!".

Just think of the favours I'll owe you when WE reach gold.... Yes WE , because it's a WE Campaign..... and I can't do this without you.

Thank you ... each and every Ottawa Foodie for your support.

2008 Feb 24
hmmmm, I added you the other day, but am now reconsidering..... :D

2008 Feb 25
I wonder ...... is the campaign more pathetic than funny ?

2008 Feb 25
Maybe you need to offer some free Bog Water to people who favourite you. Some liquid gold in exchange for the gold medal? ;-)

2008 Feb 25
Hey Pete ....

Funny you should suggest a free beer bribe.

I sent an e-mail to Steve Beauchesne ottawafoodies.com/u/838 Beau's Marketing Guy, suggesting free tasting coupons. I could hand out these coupons to my unconverted friends, associates, and others I may bump into on the road of life.

These coupons would be worth a small (7oz) draught glass of any Beau's products.

They could be collected by the bar owner and redeemed (for a discount) on the next keg order.

He may look into the legalities of such a marketing tool.

2008 Feb 25
Free Bribes? LOL, What about those of us who were your fan BEFORE the campaign? I'm looking for more than just a measly 7 ozs (you do know that Beau's comes in JUGS eh?)

;-P

2008 Feb 25
It' Official .... Captain Caper makes Gold !!!!

Many thanks to all 6, of my new Foodie Friends. If we ever meet....The first pint of LugTread or BogWater is on me.

Yes, Food&Think, that's a full pint, not just a 7oz sample.