Franken *Meat* loaf [Cooking]

2008 Feb 22
So my friend decided to have a themed potluck a little while ago.
The theme: Meat Market. A showcase/competition of meat dishes.

Two buddies of mine and I took it a little bit too far.
I figured I would share here simply for the pure *wow* / *oh my god* foodie factor.

Submitted for your approval is what we called the Frankenloaf of Meat. (Did I mention I was cooking with university boys and it was a competition?)

Comprised of 7 (SEVEN) meats: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, goat, duck and chinese sausage (which in all honesty could have upped our meat total to 12)
We cooked them all separately with rosemary, garlic and then roasted in the oven then served it in a cream sauce.

I know it looks scary....but we won the competition. Feel free to judge us. :)

Haha Happy weekend folks!

2008 Feb 23
Nice! It's a big pile of Beakorkloaduckage! ;-)

When you say "could have upped our meat total to 12" do you mean to imply that chinese sausage could contain up to 5 meats that are *not* beef/chicken/pork/lamb/goat/duck???

2008 Feb 23
LOL. I thought about it after and I rationalized it down to the fact that sausage/hotdogs could just be made up of different parts of aforementioned animal (ie pork and pork byproducts)

In any case, it was just a little crack at the sausage...more so hotdog industry. ;)

2008 Feb 24
they missed the last step - stuff it all into a turkey!

2008 Feb 24
!!! Is that blue globe in the background the Earth?!! :)

2008 Feb 24
Ha! Awesome. I love the addition of parsley at the end to give it the appearance that it's got some vegetable matter.