Pumpkin Spice Kraft Dinner [Food/Vendor]

Sep 24
It looks like KD will be launching Pumpkin Spice Kraft Dinner in October! There will be a limited run of 1000 boxes issued and a waiting list will be taken when it is finally released. www.ctvnews.ca

Sep 24
NO!

Sep 24
Thanks for the warning.....

Sep 25
Appalled.

Sep 27
So preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should.

Sep 28
Is anyone other than me going to try this if they happen to find it?
I mean pumpkin spice is like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves right? That doesn't sound terrible. I made a moussaka the other day and had left over sauces (spiced bechamel and a tomato based one) which both had nutmeg and cinnamon in them and used them to make what was essentially a mac and cheese casserole. It was tasty, kind of like a Greek lasagne.

Sep 30
@TheTrunkDr. I won't try it because I am not a fan of KD. But I have had baked pasta with squash and bechamel sauce (with nutmeg) and it was delicious.

Sep 30
I had a roommate in university who used to put ketchup and cinnamon in her KD so I suppose can't say it hasn't been done before but really ... who's left to get on the PSL bandwagon!

Oct 1
Who's left? I don't know. Old Spice? I mean, that only makes sense now that I say it out loud.

Oct 1
I used to eat KD mixed with a mashed up can of sardines as a student, very delicious. Great with tuna too. Don't think I could do pumpkin spice.

Oct 1
Oh, tuna for sure. The Dragonlady and I just had this discussion last week. While she doesn't absolutely hate boxed macaroni and cheese, she is opposed to having tuna in it. She just doesn't like the idea of hot tuna for some reason.

Frozen peas and lots of black pepper? That'll do as long as there are also some fried onions. That's getting away from the simple one-pot dinner, though.

Still, PSKD is a no for me.