Sunday Brunch? [Food/Vendor]

2008 Feb 11
I'm looking for some recommendations for a birthday brunch. I know the Manx has a good brunch, but we really don't want to have to wait. Cora's has been done, so it's out. Any other good places? Preferably Central (Centretown, Glebe, Ottawa South).

Thanks! :)

2008 Feb 11
The Urban Pear in the Glebe has a fab brunch on Sundays. They take reso's too so you won't have to wait.
If it is a Sat. I would reccomend Benny's Bistro in the market. Food is great but no reso's there so you will probabley wait as it is very busy!

2008 Feb 11
von's in the glebe is really nice for brunch. good food and really affordable.

2008 Feb 11
I'm not sure what your price range is but if you'd like to go somewhere a little fancier there is always Domus in the market.

If you are looking for a mid range restaurant there is always Memories on Murray just off Sussex. If you'd like something a little different the Palais Imperial on Dalhousie does a nice dim sum. Maxwells also does a nice Sunday brunch at reasonable prices. The Scone Witch has also been getting good reviews although I haven't been there yet.

2008 Feb 11
Thanks! Yeah it's mid-range that we're looking for, so Domus is out. The Urban Pear sounds good... and the fact that they take reservations is awesome.