Julucas Bistro Cafe [General]

2019 May 25
Juluca’s Bistro Cafe was founded in 2017 with a mission to bring Fresh Italian and Classic Bar food to the heart of Barrhaven. Located at 613 Longfields Drive, Juluca’s delivers a harmonious blend of Fresh pizzas, barrhaven restaurants delivery , pastas, salads, coffees, desserts and so much more! We are fully licensed and are always stocked with a great selection of wines, beers and premium cocktails.

At Juluca's Bistro cafe we are committed to using local, fresh & innovative ingredients whenever we can. whether it is our signature pizza,Cafe Italian Food in Barrhaven , best pizza in barrhaven,fresh pasta, salads, sandwiches, coffee or desserts, our ingredients speak for themselves. Warm corn tortillas topped with cheese, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, green olives, and jalapenos. Served with salsa and sour cream. House-made calamari breaded and served with fried jalapenos and two house-made sauces.

For More Info Please visit us : www.julucas.ca/

2019 May 27
Ummm Mr. Juluca... you might want to proofread your cut/paste text there.

2019 May 27
Ditto with the reviews.

2019 Jun 3
Aside from the obvious shill, it's actually pretty good. It's close to my kid's school so on special occasions I will take them out of school for lunch and bring them here.

2019 Jun 3
It's not so much the obvious shill as the badly written text, typos, tag-code-flubs... if a place can't manage to string together a coherent sentence to attempt to convince me to try them, i'm less likely to trust them with preparing my food.

2019 Jun 7
Oh, come on. I'm usually one of the first to start a good dogpile, but this is likely the owner who has way more on his/her mind than getting all of this stuff right. I love to pick apart bad grammar and spelling mistakes and even I see this as a decent effort.

Yes, we usually appreciate it if the reviewer mentions that they are giving a little self-love. That can often be fun to watch. I'm willing to give a solid B for effort here.

2019 Jun 10
"...Juluca’s delivers a harmonious blend of Fresh pizzas, barrhaven restaurants delivery , pastas, ....

...whether it is our signature pizza, Cafe Italian Food in Barrhaven , best pizza in barrhaven,fresh pasta, salads..."

C- at best for almost managing to communicate what they serve. Maybe. I'm not sure what a harmonious blend of Fresh pizzas and delivery is supposed to be, but i'm reasonably sure they're located in barrhaven.

2019 Jun 11
One of the dishes described doesn’t sound particularly Italian.

2019 Jun 12
No doubt that's the "Classic Bar food" packed with "local, fresh & innovative ingredients".

...hey at least they didn't go for 'artisinal', 'small batch' or 'heirloom'.

2019 Jun 12
One of the dishes described doesn’t sound particularly Italian.

2019 Jun 12
This doesn't sound too Italian to me:

"Warm corn tortillas topped with cheese, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, green olives, and jalapenos. Served with salsa and sour cream. House-made calamari breaded and served with fried jalapenos and two house-made sauces."

2019 Dec 15
Hey guys!

Sorry we’re actually very fluent in the English language! This was an offshore SEO freelancer that I hired to boost our site on google! Feel free to pass by for some freshly made pizzas, pastas, and classics like burgers, poutines, wings and a hearty selection of beers, wines and liquor!:)

2019 Dec 15
Thank you for promptly replying seven months after your original post.

As for seeking an offshore SEO I guess you couldn't find someone in North America to help you out?