Does anyone know where Bap is this summer? [Food/Vendor]

2018 May 25
I just made a lunchtime trip to Bank Street to look for Bap, the Korean food truck on Bank near Albert. Lo and behold it wasn't there ;( I walked all the way down Bank from Sparks to Laurier and sadly not a bibimbap to be found. Does anyone know if they are still in their usual spot this year? I will be so sad if they are no longer in the area... I just checked their facebook and twitter feeds but they haven't been active lately.

2018 May 25
They now have a brick and morter at Elgin and laurier with more options. I think they just do the cart for farmer's markets and the like.

2018 May 25
They've been there (Bank & Albert) for the last few weeks. I imagine they just had a different engagement today and will be back next week. FYI all bowls are now $11.

2018 May 28
Thanks everyone. I know about their bricks and mortar resto - it has been open for some time now but the cart has always stayed open anyway. I just got a little worried last Friday when they weren't there. Glad to hear the the cart is still open. I was afraid the prices would go up...