Small corn tortillas [Food/Vendor]

2018 Apr 1
Anyone know where to find small corn tortillas, to make mini tacos or tostadas?

2018 Apr 1
i have never seen any really small. i would suggest cutting out with ring cutters from big ones that way you can adjust your size. most mexican grocery stores have a few different sizes

2018 Apr 2
Cedars on bank sometimes has them

2018 Apr 2
La Tienda the Latin Grocery on Merivale near Carling. I have some in my fridge and they are 4 1/2 inches wide..

2018 Apr 2
Mid-East Food Centre on Belfast near St laurent has big(maybe 40?) packs of small corn tortillas for around $3.00( blue and yellow). They're great thrown on a hot pan for small tacos.

2018 Apr 3
Tiendita on Merivale (fresh and frozen), Cedars on Bank.

2018 Apr 4
Thank you all!

2018 Apr 5
I buy mine at Food Basics - they have an extensive Mexican section and the prices are muy bueno!

2018 Apr 5
For how long do they keep in the fridge?

2018 Apr 5
Farm Boy has recently started carrying packs of corn tortillas. Sobey's has them to, but in smaller packages. It depends on your definition of small.

2018 Apr 6
felinefan Not sure how long tortillas keep in the fridge but you can freeze them. Just make sure to put a piece of waxed paper between each tortilla so they don't stick together.

2018 Apr 6
Corn tortillas will keep 2-4 weeks typically in the fridge. However, they will dry out, even if they are sealed. You can freeze them,but they will dry out in the freezer and become less pilable. Depends what you want to do with them. Enchiladas need fresh tortillas for rolling. if you are frying them, then dried out a bit is better.