Dim Sum I hands on workshop repeat at T&T Jan 25 6pm [Cooking]

2018 Jan 15
I had organized 5 Dim Sum I workshop in 2016 at T&T and someone who was not able to go then express an interest if I can organize another workshop.

I talked with Julia Hsin, the Cordon Bleu Ottawa trained chef that runs the workshops at T&T and it could be possible Jan 25, 2018 with the menu:
* Shrimp Dumpling (Har Gow)
* Shumai (pork with shrimp)
* Spring roll (with pork or shrimp)
This is just prior to Chinese New Year on Feb 16. 2018.

The fillings would be made by Julia in demos with recipe provided and the hands on would be making the spring rolls and shumai with purchased wrappers and actually rolling the dough for and making the shrimp dumplings.

The maximum number for the workshop is 10 people. And there is a price increase of $100 so it would be $30 per person. You will eat what you cooked at the end of the class and with Dim Sum it would probably not be a full meal but definitely more than a snack... I have to pay ahead of time for the whole private workshop so if you sign up you need to be willing to pay fairly quickly by etransfer. Some photos of the workshop in 2016 can be seen in the folder below or in the uploaded photo for Dim Sum I (but also has some pictures from Sushi workshop...

drive.google.com

2018 Jan 22
Last call for the class.

Julia Hsin would be teaching at LCBO Rideau and Nepean Crossroads a slightly different handson dumpling class and the fee for that one is $80 + HST so $30 for the one at T&T is a bargin...

www.lcbo.com

A friend really want to do this one and we are 1 short of the minimal of 8 and 3 spots available in total.

2018 Mar 13
So sorry that I missed this!