Instant Pot [Cooking]

2017 Dec 9
So I got caught up in the hype, bought a 6 quart IP, so far I've made only successes, started with hard boiled eggs, then moved onto steamed salmon (was only ok), then onto awesome ribs, chicken thighs. I've been finding my recipes on Google. Any suggestions or recipes I MUST try? I can't eat beef, but anything else I'd love to learn about. Totally loving the ease of this machine.

2017 Dec 9
I’ve had lots of success with the Instant Pot recipes on this site: myheartbeets.com

2017 Dec 9
ThisOldGal and SkinnyTaste are two sites with lots of tried recipes.

The inside out egg roll from this old gal is a favourite in our house.

This was so easy and amazing: www.pressurecookrecipes.com

There is a Instant Pot Community Facebook page where tons of recipes are posted every day...

2017 Dec 10
Lots of info at hippressurecooking.com Laura is considered one of the best when it comes to pressure cooking including the IP. She has several excellent cookbooks out.

2017 Dec 10
How about starting by sharing the recipes you've already tried?

2017 Dec 10
The InstantPot group on FB is great. My best find of the year is I can make pasta and sauce in 8 minutes. Just water, dry pasta, sauce and toppings. Or mac and cheese in even less time.

2017 Dec 10
Article about inventor (from Ottawa) winning a product innovation design award:

www.inc.com
2017.html

2017 Dec 11
Thanks for the tips and links. So far I just ask google and try the ones I have the right ingredients for!

2017 Dec 12
TOG holiday baked beans, pork carnitas, bone broth.

2018 Feb 19
The Stittsville branch of the Ottawa Public Library is having an Instant Pot meetup next Sunday: biblioottawalibrary.ca

2018 Apr 22
Here is a link with valuable information about your purchase of a new cursed Instant Pot Programmable Pressure Cooker.

www.mcsweeneys.net