Looking for a food truck to rent or buy if its not too xpensive [Food/Vendor]

2017 Oct 21
Hello Ottawa foodies,

Me and my wife have been using this forum to get the feedback about the food truck we are starting from next summer and got some help to find a parking spot for the same.

Now we need a favour from the community members and their contacts again :)

We are looking for a good food truck to rent from May 2018 to November 2018 (inclusive). The minimum requirements for the truck are a deep fryer, a flat top griddle, burner stove (atleast 2 burners), refrigerator and of course a sink setup.

So if you know someone who has a food truck either for rent or for sale, let us know and we can talk. If someone's ready to rent it, that's awesome. But if someone's only interested in selling it, we can rent it for the season of 2018 and if the business goes well and we decide to continue, we will buy that truck for the following seasons.

Any other suggestions or tips are most welcome.

thanks.

2017 Oct 22
All I can tell you is I tried to 'buy' a food truck from a fella in Pembroke, it was barely functioning, we offered $25,000 & he turned us down, he eventually got double that, good luck..

2017 Oct 22
@Terry Yikes!

OP There is a food truck on Holland/ near Scott called the Proletariat Kitchen. It has a parking spot and there are tables etcc set up. That food truck started as Flap jack Shack, 2 yrs ago, was the Sandwich Barn last summer and this summer was the Proletariat Kitchen. I would go talk to them and find out if they are planning on returning next summer or who owns the truck. Next weekthough is their last week.