Casper Nap Tour [Events]

2017 Jun 5
You want naps, Ottawa? We're bringing you naps — on wheels. Our napmobile is cruising through Canada and making a stop in your city. Hitch a snooze in one of our napmobile’s four pods to experience the Casper mattress, pillow, and sheets firsthand. We’ll even have a Tuck-In Shop for all your sleepy road trip needs. Book your snooze today!

www.caspernaptour.com/

Event is taking place at 383 Slater Street, Ottawa, ON from July 1st to July 3rd.

2017 Jun 5
When did this become the Ottawa Sleepies page?

2017 Jun 5
Maybe they serve snacks?

2017 Jun 6
Perhaps the naps are hand-pulled by local baristas. Is this part of a food truck rally where we can sleep in the back on a bed of poutine as well? Mmmmm. Gravy makes me sleepy. Artisanal sleeps on a bed of arugula with a side of stone roasted, hand-carved turkey (for extra tryptophan)? Umami nappy?

2017 Jun 6
If someone were thinking, they would have a convoy of food trucks around this thing 24/7, because who doesn't want a nap after loading up on rich yummy food truck food?
Or for when you wake up from a nap and feel like a snack?

Purchase a nap and receive 50% off your next poutine! ...or maybe purchase a poutine and receive 50% off your next nap...

Seriously, there's a massive potential synergy here someone is utterly missing.

2017 Jun 6
Milk and cookies, before, or after the nap?

2017 Jun 29
The worst part about this is that...I really want to try a Casper out, since I'd love to buy one when my current mattress bites it. SO CONFLICTED ON INAPPROPRIATE ADS.

2017 Jul 2
Go for a tryout, but eat something foodieish in the bed and leave a mess.
Win win.