Electrolx Induction Range & Convention Oven [General]

2017 May 10

I've got a slide-in unit with induction stove top, convection oven, and warming drawer. Lots of other fancy-pants features. But my mom doesn't like it.

The stove manufacture date is June 2010. It is in our second farm house where my sister lives. She LOVES the stove and oven! It does do an amazing job. We have had many amazing Christmas turkeys out of it!

However, when the circuit board went recently, our elderly mother who loves how it cooks, but NOT how it operates, took the opportunity to purchase an oven she prefers. She is the one that now does the majority of the cooking there, so we of course acquiesced to her request.

The error code that came up was e31, so it requires a filter circuit board, part number 5304454971. Our tech said the part and installation would be about $800 - $1000. If you live in the city, it might cost more.

We are taking the stove to the recycle depot in our township this Saturday, as we need the stove out as it's taking up valuable space in the house. If someone in the Ottawa Foodies community would like it before then, it's yours for $150, (I've got it listed for 'strangers' on kijiji for $200).

Depending on when you were to come, there would be people here to help you load it onto your vehicle.

If you you really want the stove but can't get here before Saturday, send me an email to info@funnyduckfarms.com and we can work something out. If my mom and sister know it will be leaving not long after Saturday, I'm sure they will be ok with it. I would rather the stove get some further use than just go for scrap.

If you would like to see pictures of it, there are some on the kijiji listing here: www.kijiji.ca

2017 May 10
I had that exact same stove purchased around the same time. We moved in 2013, sold the house and had to leave the stove behind. I almost cried. To anyone who wants a really great stove, it is worth the money to buy it and pay the repair bill. Just my 2 cents worth.

2017 May 10
I added a Bradley Smoke Generator to a gimpy convection oven as my go to smoker now running off a PID. Was easy to wire up and gets nice and hot even in the winter to do brisket.

The convection part is a bonus!