NYE 2016 menus [General]

2016 Dec 7
About that time I begin keeping an eye out for dinner menus for the 31st. Thought I'd share here, and hope everyone feels free to add to the list.

Wellington Gastropub's is the only one I've come across so far:

www.thewellingtongastropub.com

Also interested in hearing anyone's NYE recommendations or past experiences -- been to carben and town for the last two, and both were awesome.

2016 Dec 8
I avoid restaurants on "special" days....New Years, Valentines etc. Overpriced and service can be spotty.
Great night to cook at home with friends.

2016 Dec 8
Gezellig doesn't have a specific menu yet but NYE was mentioned in their newsletter

www.gezelligdining.ca

Divino's is doing a speakeasy theme
For those cats and dolls looking for an early dinner, no problem! Chef is working up a four course dinner that will surely be the cat's meow- Dinner starts promptly at 6pm. There is also a wine pairing package available
Dinner - $50, with wine package -$85 (plus tax and gratuity)

All the Dames and Cats lookin for a good time, find the doors at 8:30pm for cool cocktails and fine finger foods being served from 8:30pm to 2am.
$60 food package includes 6 food stations,
$40 wine package to to include a wine pairing with each station.

Prices also include a glass of sparkling wine to ring in the new year at midnight!

Fun, food, drinks, and dancing all night long at DiVino's gin mill- it will be the bee's knees.

2016 Dec 8
Supply and Demand mentioned on facebook that they're doing New Years dinner service this year, but they haven't posted a menu yet.

2016 Dec 9
If you're a fan of classic Italian La Roma on Preston is excellent.

Classy place, great service, the menu is cut down for that night but has most of their best dishes and no price increase assuming you were going to order an app, main and dessert in any event.

The zucchini friction are addictive and the osso bucco is one of the best I've had outside Italy.

It can get busy NYE but they're used to it, have extra staff, and I've never noticed any real change from the normal service level.

2016 Dec 9
Union Local 613 just posted details of their NYE party: union613.myshopify.com

2016 Dec 11
Here's allium's -- $85 for amuse bouche and 3 courses. Their site says it's a sample menu only, and details will change:

www.alliumrestaurant.com

And here's Play, with a three course early menu and four course menu after 8pm

playfood.ca

..and not a NYE dinner, but Murray Street is doing weekday brunch from the 23-26th