McWaffle fries [General]

2016 Nov 25
Anyone seen waffle fries at an Ottawa McDonalds yet?

Need.

2016 Nov 25
Yep. Last night at Kemptville Walmart McDonald's. Didn't try them?

2016 Nov 26
NEED to try them. Did you? Any good? Awesome? Glorious? Religious experience akin to visiting the Vatican at midnight while tripping on some serious shrooms?

South Keys just put up a sign this am. HelllooooOOOOOOoooooo lunch

....probably dinner too.... I have a waffle fry problem. And possibly a McDonald's fry problem....
don't judge me.

2016 Nov 26
OSM ... tried them at the Prince of Wales/Meadowlands location. I thought they were pretty good. I am sure they will appease your urges.

2016 Dec 3
So in the end, these were good waffle fries, sure, but they tasted like good waffle fries, not like McDonalds fries in waffle fry form, which was what I was hoping for.

Alas.

2016 Dec 5
Yeah unfortunately I didn't find them that exciting. I thought they channeled more of a McDonald Hash Brown Flavour than a McD Fry flavour.... Also thought you get less of a serving due to shape of container and fry grid shape creating empty holes of space. Still crispy. Excellent ketchup vessel.

2016 Dec 25
Had them at the McD on Walkley rd, my fries were not even hot going to the drive-thru.
I would have gone in to ask for a replacement if I was not in a taxi and the smell of walking into McD turns my stomach.

I only eat ice cream, cinni minis, apple pies from there.

The waffle fries were room temperature and I am lucky I did not throw up from the food-usually the cooking oil they use does not agree w my stomach.

I will add McD has really good muffins- the cranberry orange one, fruit and fiber, double chocolate (I'm sure it is a quaker mix, tastes just like it) and the chocolatine pastry I tried was really good too!

I can't even go to billings bridge mall much now since they put a McD in the food court and walking by there is not good for me...

Walkley rd also has awful customer service, they never follow up or call back.

The McD in Billings Bridge mall most likely does not have them- they never have the special items and also do not even carry most of the items that are in their advertising billiboards at that location.
-they had an ad for Fillet-o-fish many times and have never had those there.