Tuesdays [General]

2016 May 17
I am planning to go out with a couple friends tonight. Can anyone think of any restaurants that have any Tuesday night deals (happy hours, half priced wine, etc)? Thanks!

2016 May 17
It is half price wing night at the Mill St Brew Pub!

2016 May 17
Cheapish beer and wings at the Clocktowers.

2016 May 17
If its wings you're after, its tough to pass up St. Louis wings & Fries combo special on Tuesday. Nice un-breaded wings, crisp fries and they get served with a killer dill sauce.

I think Fat Tuesdays does Buck-a-shuck oysters on Tuesdays.

came across this; might be a bit dated though
www.ottawatourism.ca

Based on the link above, looks like Das Lokal does 1/2 Price bottle of wines.

2016 May 17
Ooooo also just saw this;
halfpricetuesdays.ca

Looks like Aahar and Kinki have $100 gift certs for $50. Could be a good way to get 1/2 price booze (if the restaurant will allow it)

2016 May 18
Thanks everyone.

We ended up at Das Lokal for half priced wine. It was awesome! Super cute restaurant and quite tasty food.... and half priced wine!

2016 May 18
for future reference Aahar is killer indian food. chicken dilruba, so good!

2016 May 18
I think the samosas sold at hasty markets were aahar

2016 May 23
Thanks for the tip to that site, FoodMonger -- have you (or has anyone else) used it before? Aahar and Kinki back up there this week, and I see Petit Bill's will be as well.

2016 May 23
And i realize I'm late here, but Clocktower on Tuesdays is great-- think their pints are somewhere around $4.50, and half-priced wings too .. think you can get a pint and a pound for about $12, taxes in. And both are good!