FrootLoopsŪ pastries [General]

2016 Apr 20
Can we make it stop? I have had enough of seeing Captain Crunch cereal or FrootLoops cereal or whatever child's dream cereal littered on the top of cookies or cupcakes or croissants or whatever. This desire to satiate the id seems most prevalent in newer bakeries that have sprung up and I want it gone.

It's pretty, and hipstery, and colourful, and makes me wince.

God, I hate you all.
;)

... and get off my lawn.

2016 Apr 20
Isn't foodie culture in general nothing but satisfying the id.

full stop.

2016 Apr 20
GO BACK TO RUSSIA!

2016 Apr 20
I had a cookie last week that had both Cap'n Crunch AND Froot Loops in it. It was delicious.

2016 Apr 20
Last week I heard of a hot dog topped with bacon, Mac and cheese and froot loops. The reviewer said that it sounds really weird but was awesome. Shrug.

2016 Apr 20
The reviewer is stupid and should feel bad about his/her life choices.

zymurgist, full stop? I believe the punctuation you are looking for there is the question mark.

2016 Apr 20
Front loops? Seriously???

.....I mean, everyone knows you put Frosted Flakes on hot dogs.

2016 Apr 21
A buddy of mine used to eat Froot Loops with chocolate milk instead of white milk.

2016 Apr 22
Cake and Shake- they seem to love using cereal in their cakes as a cream filling or as part of their cookies.

Now that reminds me-I would like to try making some Froot Loops sorbet. I only thought of this because it is 3am and I want some sugary things.

Froot Loop sorbet, served in a fruit roll up cone and topped with bits of cereal.
Should I just make one general sorbet, or separate the colours if I try this.

Froot Loop cereal in a white chocolate bar or white chocolate fudge might be good too.
But for sure the Froot Loop in white chocolate would be super good.

Thanks, now I will be making stupid things in my kitchen....