12th Annual Carefor Chocolate Competition. [Events]

2016 Feb 29
12th Annual Carefor Chocolate Competition

Ottawa’s sweetest fundraiser!

Join us and taste some of the National Capital Region’s best chocolate desserts!

Saturday March 5, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Tudor Hall 3750 N Bowesville Rd, Ottawa
This competition crowns the restaurant, caterer, or bakery that is voted to have the “best chocolate dessert” in the National Capital Region as determined by a panel of expert judges.
Purchase Your Tickets Today!

online: www.chocolate.carefor.ca
call: 613-749-0239 x2180

Adults - $75 - (with $25 tax receipt)
Children - $40 - (ages 4 - 12)
includes brunch, chocolate fountain and chocolate desserts!
“So much chocolate, so little time!”

A fundraising event to support Carefor Health Community Services.
All proceeds from the Carefor Chocolate Competition support seniors in our community. Carefor provides essential programs and services to seniors living with dementia; our programs include 3 adult day programs, a 24-hour respite facility called Guest House and a retirement alternative for women living with dementia, The Richmond Care Home. Your support will support these essential community services

2016 Feb 29
I know someone that was staying at Guest House for about 6 weeks while his wife had some surgery and recovered from the surgery for a bit. Heard some very good thing about the guest house. Unfortunately already booked with 2 things during that time slot.

2016 Mar 5
Did anyone go?

Apparently Top of the Hill Bakery in Orleans won both People’s Choice Award and the Judges Choice.

twitter.com/careforhealth

2016 Mar 5
FT, I buy stuff from TOTH on a regular basis, they make good bread and pastries.

2016 Mar 5
I tried to go there one day but they are closed on Mondays so no luck lol.. I was actually near there on Friday and should have checked them out.