Any interest in a brewery tour? [General]

2016 Feb 28
Hi all,

The distillery tour was a lot of fun and I am thinking of organizing a brewery tour. 2 option that occurred to me are
1) Whiprsnapr Brewing Company at Bells Corner which has a groupon for $19 for 2
2) Bicycle Craft Brewery which I think the normal tour cost is $15 and we might be able to negotiate a small group discount since they did run a groupon or something recently.

If we do Bicycle on a Sat afternoon, those who are interested might be able to continue Dominion
City Brewing Co. and Broken Stick brewing company on Canotek road for free samples. I did that back in Nov and bought a growler or half growler at each. While I was at broken stick, a group were doing their own bicycle, broken stick and dominion tour for someone's birthday. I had intended to check out bicycle that Sat too but realized that after 2 breweries that I should either stop at 2 or started at Bicycle since Canotek is closer to home lol..

Any interest and thoughts?

2016 Feb 29
could always do a brew donkey tour. did one before, quite fun with a group of friends.

2016 Feb 29
We will all become drunkards FoodTravel . . . .

2016 Feb 29
lol who said we are not already occasionally ;)

2016 Feb 29
I know Broadhead does tours too (Did it with my dad) broadheadbeer.com/the-brewery/
According to the site $20, takes 90 minutes, 6 samples and a pint glass included

2016 Feb 29
uhmmm.. interesting ..

2016 Feb 29
Not a fan?

There's also Nita close to broadhead in the west end.

2016 Feb 29
No just further from me lol trying to think logistics to preventing drinking and driving. I have to admit when I go to Westboro, I tend to go to Beyond the Pale to sample and buy..

Do you liked the tour and the beer at Broadhead James?

2016 Feb 29
I did. I found it quite a detailed tour, the beers were good, and I use the pint glass frequently.

2016 Feb 29
The Brew Donkey tours are great. I've been on 2 and enjoyed them both immensely. One of them even included North of 7 and a winery. Plus, no worries about drinking and driving.

2016 Apr 1
There is something about Ottawa Beer Bus in the latest Ottawa Metro.