President's Choice Candy Cane Eat the Middle First cookies [General]

2015 Dec 12
Has anyone seen these cookies in stock anywhere recently? I looked at both the Westboro Superstore and the Loblaws on Merivale but couldn't find them. I'm not sure if they're just sold out already or if they didn't make them this year.

They're not as good as Candy Cane JoJos from Trader Joe's, but they're as close as I can get without a trip to the States and I want my fix.

2015 Dec 13
They are in stock at the Shoppers in the Glebe. I just saw a whole rack of them.

2015 Dec 13
Whole foods has their version of this and I also saw a version at Walmart that was the walmart brand I think it was "our finest", they looked pretty good.

Not sure if Oreo makes some, but I did buy the pumpkin spice and those were not that good.

Vitacost has Newman's Own sandwich cookies and I am not sure if they do holiday cookies, but their sandwich cookies were really good.

I am fairly picky, I might be tempted to buy some chocolate cookies and make my own icing.
Or maybe bake some cookies this weekend.

Maybe if you are really desperate, buy some sandwich cookies, take the icing out and add your own flavorings to it.

2015 Dec 18
Thanks everyone! I hadn't thought to check Shoppers Drug Mart. I found a couple of boxes at the Shoppers at Bank and Laurier - one for eating and one for my annual batch of candy cane cookies and cream ice cream.