Beer advent case + Nita Sth Mtn Bud [General]

2015 Nov 12
FYI - I just read my Broue Ha Ha weekly listing of new beers and they are selling a beer advent case of 24 different PQ microbrews @ $39.99 this year. It might make someone a nice prezzie? My wife did something similar last year for me - she bought some beer at the lcbo and she sent my daughter's hubby off to Quebec to fill out the required 24 beers as he is (and dd too) knowledgeable about beer and bought some really interesting beers, more so than the lcbo for the most part. It cost dw way more than $40 but I got a lot of good beers out of it. She wrapped a beer and put it on the stove for me most mornings - I rarely made it downstairs before her. I loved it a lot - who wouldn't?
See www.solutions-emailing.com

I just finished my first South Mountain Bud from Nita Brew Co., made with hops from a farm near me owned by one of their investors - it was easy drinking with a modicum of roasted barley and a reasonable hop presence that lingered for a bit. Pretty decent beer and I enjoyed the local hops - it's pleasant, not world class but worth drinking. They now have many of their beers in cans and that is great - they have some pretty good beers, especially their OPA IPA and their UFO, an unfiltered version of OPA that clocks in at about 100 IBU's.

Are any local brewer's or anyone else doing a beer advent case/calendar that anyone knows about?