patio help [General]

2015 Jul 19
The Dragonlady and all of her work friends go out once a month or so, and think that a patio would be great for this next outing.

The issue is that there are dietary restrictions. Gluten free and vegan. I can't think of any place that caters to both of those AND has a patio.

2015 Jul 19
Pure Kitchen. It has a roof top patio and wide open windows at front. If big enough group they will do reserved seating.

Pure Kitchen

2015 Jul 20
Echoing HFF, i feel somewhat neglectful focusing on how noise-laden Pure was in the winter (ottawafoodies.com) given how open the venue is now. For the stated criteria, i agree its worth a visit.

In a similar vein, Café My House has a back-yard patio (i think??) and should provide vegan options, probably something gluten free as well, along w/ decent enough wines.

If the dragons are willing to drive a bit, Le Hibou has a nice patio and i believe they'll have some vegan options. Not sure about gluten free mains (etc.), but the salads are nice there and they've got a good selection of bar drinks.

2015 Jul 20
I would dbl-check the menu, but i believe BDT can manage that.

2015 Jul 20
Cafe My House is entirely vegan and has gluten-free options. They don't take reservations for the back patio though, and it's a fairly small patio.

Tennessee Willems has a gluten-free crust option, and I'm assuming they'd be able to do a vegan pizza.